GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.
GG Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GG Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gossip Girl’s in depth profile of Jenny Humphrey

2 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Dorothy

Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Lives with: dad, Rufus, and older brother, Dan, in Brooklyn. Her mom, Alison, lives upstate in Hudson.

Likes: High Society, making her own clothes, her a capella group Noteworthy, parties, drawing and painting, Harry Potter, sleepovers, dressing up, reading Vogue

Dislikes: Being left out, zits, runs in tights, platform flip flops, clumsiness, hand me downs, flared jeans, Jell-O Best Friend: her brother, Dan

Boyfriend: Single

Favorite fashion trend: Long coats

Favorite places in New York: the Costume Institute at the Met, Henri Bendel’s, Mood Fabrics, Chelsea Piers, Brooklyn Bridge, Bronx Zoo, Belvedere Castle

Favorite Music: Lincoln Hawk, Lily Allen, The Donnas, Plain White T’s, Vanessa, Carlton, NSYNC, Rihanna, Gwen Stefani, Feist, Sara Bareilles

Favorite Authors: Jane Austen, JK Rowling, Judy Blume, John Irving, Sophie Kinsella, Jeffrey Eugenides, William Shakespeare

Favorite Movies: Mean Girls, Pretty In Pink, The Devil Wears Prada, Clueless, Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version), Superbad, Almost Famous, Sleepless in Seattle, Monsters, Inc., Everyone Says I Love You

Favorite designers: Marc Jacobs, Kenzie, Development, Goldenbleu, Converse, Splendid, Joe’s Jeans

Favorite TV Shows: Project Runway, Sex and the City, The Hills, The OC, A Model’s Life, Gilmore Girls, Daria, Freaks and Geeks, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Heroes: her dad, Rufus

Motto: “To thine own self be true”

https://ggdaily.forumcroatian.com

Ana

Ana
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Ona mi je baš slatka nekako Very Happy

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.