GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.
GG Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GG Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gossip Girl’s in-depth profile of Chuck Bass

2 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Dorothy

Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Lives with: dad, Bart, a NYC real estate tycoon and fellow womanizer
Likes: Scotch, limos, hotel suites, the Knicks, sushi, parties, jetsetting, silk pajamas, New York Philharmonic, bottle service, fedoras
Dislikes: Subway/public transportation, bubble gum, cheap wine, paper plates and plastic utensils, any borough but Manhattan
Best Friend: Nate Archibald
Girlfriend: prefers not to be tied down
Favorite fashion accessory: his signature scarf
Favorite places in New York: Madison Square Garden, The Palace Hotel, Beatrice Inn, the Frick Collection, Cornelia Day Resort, the Carousel in Central Park
Favorite Music: T. Rex, The Stooges, Mark Ronson, Sex Pistols, M.I.A., The Velvet Underground, Tokyo Police Club, Louis XIV, Interpol
Favorite Authors: Marquis de Sade, Christopher Marlowe, Anthony Burgess, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Neil Strauss, Oscar Wilde
Favorite Movies: Crimes and Misdemeanors, Battle Royale, Boogie Nights, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, Requiem for a Dream, Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead, Cries and Whispers
Favorite designers: Paul Smith, Comme de Garcon, THECAST, Marc Jacobs, Ted Baker
Favorite TV Shows: The Wire, Dexter, South Park, Little Britain, MTV Cribs, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Mad Men, Nip/Tuck, The Tudors
Heroes: the greatest businessman of all time, Hugh Hefner
Motto: “I am Chuck Bass”

https://ggdaily.forumcroatian.com

Ana

Ana
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Da, sve sam ja to primjetila u seriji. Dobro neke djelove nisam, ali većinu jesam ^^

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.