GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.
GG Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GG Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gossip Girl’s in depth profile of Nate Archibald

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Dorothy

Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Lives with: his dad, Howie aka The Captain and mom, Anne in a townhouse
Likes: Sailing, lacrosse, mac n cheese, taxis, California, fly fishing, his Juke phone, Snickers, Frisbee in Central Park, maps, Cliffs Notes
Dislikes: Confrontation, lying, geometry, schedules, grape flavored Jolly Ranchers, being bored, blemishes
Best Friend: Chuck Bass
Girlfriend: it’s complicated with Blair Waldorf
Favorite fashion trend: cashmere sweaters
Favorite places in New York: Sheep Meadow, John’s Pizza, Maritime Center at Chelsea Piers, Chinatown, Butter, Loeb Boathouse, Grand Central
Favorite Music: Kanye West, Jay-Z, Talib Kweli, The Roots, Timbaland, Pigeon John, Outkast, Common, Mos Def, TI
Favorite Authors: Jack Kerouac, Jon Krakauer, Jack London, Tom Perrotta, Ernest Hemingway, Kurt Vonnegut, Hunter S. Thompson
Favorite Movies: The Godfather I & II, Dead Poets Society, The Shawshank Redemption, Batman Begins, Wedding Crashers, The Graduate, Match Point, Shaun of the Dead
Favorite designers: Brooks Brothers, J Crew, Paul Stewart, Trovata
Favorite TV Shows: Weeds, Seinfeld, Entourage, The Simpsons, Friday Night Lights, Lost, Beauty and the Geek, The West Wing, 24, The Fishing Line
Heroes: Christopher McCandless…he died but still…
Motto: “I’m just trying to do what’s right.”

https://ggdaily.forumcroatian.com

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.