GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.
GG Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GG Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gossip Girl’s In depth profile on Dan Humphrey

2 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Dorothy

Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Lives with: dad, Rufus, and little sister, Jenny, in a loft in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Dan’s mother, Alison, moved to Hudson, NY over the summer
Likes: Adventurous blondes, The New Yorker, the L train, NPR, Netflix, reading, writing, coffee, Dartmouth, good values, saving the day, politics
Dislikes: Pretentious people, the ice capades, rumors and drama, college legacies, alarm clocks, mean girls, dancing (he’s not very good at it)
Best Friend: Vanessa Abrams
Current Crush: Serena van der Woodsen
Favorite fashion accessory: T-shirts
Favorite places in New York: the Angelika, Gray’s Papaya, the Tea Lounge (great place to see live music in Brooklyn), New York Public Library, Communitea, the Whitney
Favorite Music: Lincoln Hawk, Beastie Boys, Kooks, Wilco, Rogue Wave, Beck, Of Montreal, Band of Horses, Arcade Fire, Jose Gonzalez, Eliott Smith, Hot Hot Heat
Favorite Authors: JL Hall, William Faulkner, David Sedaris, Dave Eggers, Thomas Pynchon, Philip Roth, JD Salinger
Favorite Movies: Harold and Maude, Rushmore, City of God, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, ET, History of the World: Part I, The Kid, The Bicycle Thief, Play It Again, Sam
Favorite designers: Um…he just wears whatever looks and feels best
Favorite TV Shows: The Daily Show, anything on PBS, Arrested Development, The Office (both versions), Law and Order: SVU, Six Feet Under, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Battlestar Galactica
Heroes: His dad, Rufus
Motto: “What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger.”

https://ggdaily.forumcroatian.com

Ana

Ana
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

TRANSLATE

Živi sa: tatom, Rufusom, i malom sestrom, Jenny, u potkrovlju u Williamsburgu, u Brooklynu. Danova majka, Alison, preselila se u Hudson u New Yorku tijekom ljeta
Voli: Avanturistički blondes (?) , New Yorker, L vlak, NPR, Netflix, čitanje, pisanje, kavu, Dartmouth, dobre vrijednosti, politiku
Ne voli: pretenciozne ljude, led Capades, glasine i dramu, fakultete s naslijeđem, alarmne satove, Opasne djevojke, ples (on nije baš dobar u tome)
Najbolji prijatelj: Vanessa Abrams
Trenutna ljubav: Serena van der Woodsen
Najdraži modni detalj: Majice
Omiljena mjesta u New Yorku: Angelika, Gray's Papaya, Tea Lounge (odlično mjesto za biti viđe uživo u Brooklynu), New York Public Library, Communitea, Whitney
Najdraža glazba: Lincoln Hawk, Beastie Boys, Kooks, Wilco, Rogue Wave, Beck, Of Montreal, Band of Horses, Arcade Fire, Jose Gonzalez, Eliott Smith, Hot Hot Heat
Omiljeni pisci: JL Hall, William Faulkner, David Sedaris, Dave Eggers, Thomas Pynchon, Philip Roth, JD Salinger
Omiljeni Filmovi: Harold i Maude, Rushmore, Božji grad, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, ET, Povijest svijeta: Prvi dio, Kid, Kradljivac bicikala, Play It Again, Sam
Najdraži dizajneri: Hm ... on nosi samo ono što dobro izgleda i u čemu se osjeća dobro
Najdraže TV emisije: The Daily Show, Ništa na PBS, Arrested Development, The Office (obje verzije), Zakon i red: Odjel za žrtve, Six Feet Under, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Battlestar Galactica
Heroj: Njegov tata, Rufus
Moto: "Što vas ne ubije samo te čini jačim."

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.