GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.
GG Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GG Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taylor nije bliska sa ostalim glumcima iz "Tračerice"

3 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Dorothy

Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

je napisao/la:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Šesnaestogodinja glumica, koja glumi buntovnicu Jenny Humphrey u popularnoj seriji, također i pjeva u bendu The Pretty Reckless, koja je nedavno objavila prvi singl.

Njena Gossip Girl kolegia Leighton Meester je također uplovila u glazbene vode, i Momsen je upitana razgovara li sa njome o muzici.

Momsen je odgovorila Entertainment Weeklyu: "Ne. Nisam baš bliska sa svjim kolegama. Mi svi dobri i pristojni jedni prema drugima, ali nismo prijatelji izvan serije.
I svi radimo različite stvari."

The 16-year-old actress, who plays rebel Jenny Humphrey on the hit show, also sings in band, The Pretty Reckless, which recently released their first single.

Her Gossip Girl co-star Leighton Meester is reportedly also breaking into music and Momsen was asked whether she talks about music with her.

Momsen told Entertainment Weekly: "No. I'm not really close with my cast[mates]. We're all cordial and nice to each other, but we're not really friends outside of the set. And we're all doing a different thing."

credit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://ggdaily.forumcroatian.com

Ana

Ana
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Bože, a baš mi izgleda ko da je super s njima :S

Dorothy

Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

Ma i meni, a ne vjerujem da si netko može bit' samo OK sa ljudima s kojima provodiš čitave dane. :S

https://ggdaily.forumcroatian.com

Hanna

Hanna
No way!
No way!

O.o
Pa toliko vremena zajedno i da sad nisu bliski...

Sponsored content

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.