GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GG Daily
Welcome to the first Croatian Forum about the television series "Gossip Girl". If you are not registered you can do it with just one click, and if you are registered log in and enjoy.

AdministrationTeam.
GG Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GG Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surf's Up for Blake Lively

2 posters

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

1Surf's Up for Blake Lively Empty Surf's Up for Blake Lively pet svi 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Ana

Ana
Nobody does it better.
Nobody does it better.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Life is swell for Blake Lively. Not only is she on one of the hottest shows on television, she snagged her second Vogue cover at just 22 years old.
A celebration of summertime surf and sun, for an emblem of the season itself, June Vogue features golden-girl Blake on its cover as well as inside, in a ten-page fashion portfolio by photographed by Mario Testino on Moonlight Beach, near La Jolla, California.
"I haven't lived in California for so long," she told the magazine, "but my New York guise is gone. Ostrich flats don't really work on the beach!"
Anna Wintour gives the following explanation for Blake's multiple cover appearances (she also appeared on the cover in February 2009) in her letter from the editor:
"Lively has been in VOGUE before--when Gossip Girl made its initial dent in the popular psyche in March 2008; for her first cover with Mario Testino and Tonne Goodman, in February 2009; and as the style icon du jour for New York socials in March 2010. She's a terrific role model for young women: sporty, healthy, family-minded, and effortlessly lovely."

Izvor:http://www.hollyscoop.com

2Surf's Up for Blake Lively Empty Re: Surf's Up for Blake Lively pet svi 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Hanna

Hanna
No way!
No way!

Predivna je.

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.